He's looking big :) I like his haircut :) We just got back from a trip to see my parents in FL-it was crazy busy, but a lot of fun-sad to come home... How are you?
Wow I didnt even notice you had written on here. Life is crazy, as I try to post more pictures the less I get posted it seems. One day I need to give you a call. How are you doing?
2 comments:
He's looking big :) I like his haircut :) We just got back from a trip to see my parents in FL-it was crazy busy, but a lot of fun-sad to come home... How are you?
Wow I didnt even notice you had written on here. Life is crazy, as I try to post more pictures the less I get posted it seems. One day I need to give you a call. How are you doing?
Post a Comment