Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Steve Playin' in the Dirt
I tried to plant corn but Steve ended up playing in the area where it was planted. Not sure I will get flowers planted as he thinks this is his play dirt. Although I planted tomatoes and so far so good. Maybe he has not noticed them yet. He is growing so fast. He will count, one, two, tree (three), and then jumps. Loves dancing, any time Roko plays the gutair he will start dancing or hears music of any sort. Steve is such a good reminder of saying prayers also. From time to time he reminds me that he needs to say prayers. One day he kept folding his arms and would say his little prayer. I decided he was trying to bless me to be nice and it was taking a lot of prayers for that to happen. Poor little guy! He does not call Roko dad, but Goko. I think it is pretty cute one day he will figure it out. I will ask him where is dad and he will say "Goko". Although sometimes he gets good with the "R".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment