that is good for him to have Missy back but sad for paislie. Shes been quite confused about it. I tell ya, that horse really looked good when she left here! glad ya finally got some pictures on here. dang cute
She looked better then coming then she did going. I am sure Paislie is confused. Where did she go? I will try to add some again later. It is so time consuming.
2 comments:
that is good for him to have Missy back but sad for paislie. Shes been quite confused about it. I tell ya, that horse really looked good when she left here! glad ya finally got some pictures on here. dang cute
She looked better then coming then she did going. I am sure Paislie is confused. Where did she go? I will try to add some again later. It is so time consuming.
Post a Comment