Kurusiga
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(24)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(10)
Old Pic's Steve, Elizabeth & Mere
I needed to change Steve's shirt, had the jacket h...
Roko hard at work!!!!
This is what happens when you're shopping and Stev...
Thanks Aunt Colleen, multi purpose toy, blows ball...
This is a present from Steve's Aunt Colleen. It ha...
I generally don't let Steve eat by himself .... do...
No title
Who said a pizza pan cannot make a good sliding t...
Pet Pig ... Wilber
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Pet Pig ... Wilber
Poor Wilber...the day I sold him. Ssshhhh don't tell Roko I miss the darn pig until I remember I fed him most of the time. By no means do I want another one. He weighed around 940 pounds or more. He was a big guy. Glad he was nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment