This is a present from Steve's Aunt Colleen. It had been working off and on so when it stopped working I thought I would either toss it or take it apart for fun. Roko said to replace the battery, see if that makes a difference (found out it works well with new batteries, not half used ones). Steve was enjoying helping his dad do so, now when it don't work lone behold time to fix it.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
This is a present from Steve's Aunt Colleen. It had been working off and on so when it stopped working I thought I would either toss it or take it apart for fun. Roko said to replace the battery, see if that makes a difference (found out it works well with new batteries, not half used ones). Steve was enjoying helping his dad do so, now when it don't work lone behold time to fix it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment